How can I unlock my iPhone if I forgot the passcode?
Apple’s official instructions to restore an iPhone with iTunes are:
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer [that you have previously used to sync the device].
2. In iTunes, select the iPhone in the “Devices” list, then “Summary” at the top of the screen.
3. If iTunes doesn’t automatically synchronize your iPhone, do so manually [and confirm that the sync and backup were successful.]
Click “Check for Update.” iTunes tells you if there is a newer version of the iPhone software available.
4. Click Restore. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the restore process. When restoring, it is recommended that you [again] backup the iPhone when prompted.
5. When iOS Setup Assistant asks to set up your iPhone, choose “Restore from iTunes backup.”
6. Select your device in iTunes and choose the most recent backup of your iPhone.
iPhone Never Synchronized or Backed Up
If you never synchronized your iPhone with iTunes on a computer or backed up using iCloud, the only option is to restore the iPhone as new, which will delete all of your personal information. A passcode that can be bypassed by anyone would not be of much use, so this is as intended for security purposes.
If none of that works, sadly, you will have to start over as if you just got a new iPhone. If you have only had the iPhone for a few days (which is when people tend to forget the passcode the most, perhaps it is not a major problem).
For Latest free unlock trick visit my new Video
How to Unlock Bootloader
Reset pattern of iPhone
How to Root Any Samsung Mobile Easily?
Please watch: “How to Activate Microsoft Office 2016 using kmspico (Professional Plus)”