This video will show you a simple step for resetting password for admin account in macOS Sierra from recovery mode. If for some reason you are unable to do it yourself, You can all us at toll free 844 847 7233 for a free consultation. This method applies to the situation when you do not remember your old password and nothing works. Here is what you need to do to reset Mac Admin password from recovery mode:
1. Restart your Mac in recovery mode by holding CMD+R keys together at start up.
2. Click Utilities menu at the top and select Terminal.
3. Type the command “resetpassword”.
4. Select Volume and then username and click continue.
5. Type the new password and confirm it. Hit continue and restart your Mac.
For more details and other methods of resetting mac admin password visit: https://iguruservices.com/support/reset-mac-admin-password/
reset mac admin password
Reset password for Mac administrator account
Forgot Mac admin password
How to reset mac admin password
Reset mac account password
reset password in mac
reset forgotten Mac password
reset forgotten Mac admin password