How to back up of Iphone with iCloud
1.Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
2.Tap Settings, then scroll down and tap iCloud.
3. Scroll down, tap Backup, and make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.
4.Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes.
5. Make sure that the backup finished: Tap Settings – iCloud -Storage – Manage Storage, then select your device.
6. The backup should appear in the details with the time and backup size.
How to back up with iTunes :
1. Open iTunes and connect your device to your computer.
2. If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps. If you forgot your passcode, get help.
3. Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes. If your device doesn’t appear in iTunes, learn what to do.
4.If you want to save Health and Activity data from your iOS device or Apple Watch, you need to encrypt your backup: Select the box called Encrypt [device] backup and create a memorable password.