Get FREE Apple stuff at http://www.sniplink.info/Free.html
This video will walk you through on how to restore your disabled iPod/iPhone!
(PLEASE IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS REREAD THE INSTRUCTION AND TRY ALL THE METHODS
YOU DID NOT DO IT RIGHT IF YOU SO CALLED RESTORED IT AND THE PASSCODE IS STILL ON THE DEVICE, TRY IT AGAIN, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS OVER, YOU DIDNT RESTORE IT IF THE PASSCODE IS STILL ON THE DEVICE!!!
(WARNING: This method will delete everything on you device, there is no other way to un-disable a iPhone/iPod without restoring)
(ATTENTION: If you know the pass code to the disabled device but you can’t enter it in because you device is disabled then all you have to do is connect the device to the computer that it was first set up with, the disabled screen will disappear and you will be able to enter the pass code!!!)
Make sure your iPod/iPhone is completely turned off and plugged in this is very important!
(Then Follow These Steps Demonstrated In The Video)
This Will Put Your Phone In DFU Mode (Recovery Mode)
DFU & RECOVERY DOESNT MATTER WHICH ONE
How to put your iPhone in recovery mode : 1. Turn the device completely off and disconnect it from cable/dock.
2. Hold down the home button.
3. While holding down the home button connect to a computer with a cable (easiest) or dock.
4. Keep holding down the home button until you see a connect-to-itunes screen You are now in recovery mode.
To escape Recovery Mode and power the phone off simply hold down power and home buttons for ten seconds.
How to put your iPhone in DFU mode : 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer.
2. Turn iPhone off.
3. Hold down the home button and the sleep/wake button both at the same time for ten seconds
4. after the ten seconds let go of the sleep/wake button, CONTINUE HOLDING THE HOME BUTTON
5. continue holding the home button until you itunes pops up and say it detects a device in recovery mode
6. If the Restore Logo is present on the screen, you are in Recovery Mode, not DFU. DFU mode your have your devices screen just blanks, no image or light
!!For Everyone With Broken Buttons!!
If you have a broken button and you can’t put your device in DFU mode by the method above read on.
Alternate Method: Going Into DFU Mode Without Button Pushing: (on windows) Easier than timing the buttons just right!
1.) First download the required archive http://www.sendspace.com/file/93fx93
2.) Extract the archive to the root of your hard drive, should be C:/DFU/
3.) Connect your iPod/iPhone and ignore iTunes
4.) Goto Start run
5.) Next type in c:/dfu/dfu iBSS.m68ap.RELEASE.dfu
6.) Wait for your iPod/iPhone to show the iTunes Logo & USB Cord on the screen screen
7.) Now you may proceed to restore!
Alternate Method 2:
1.) Turn off you device while not having it plugged in.
2.) Hold the home button for ten seconds and connect the USB, DON’T LET GO (Make Sure The USB Is Plugged Into Your Computer And You Have iTunes Running)
3.) Keep Holding the home button until iTunes recognizes your device and gives you the option to restore (you should not have to wait more than 20 seconds if you do start over from the beggining)
Now Your iPod Is Ready To Be Restored!