How To Create Bootable macOS High Sierra – OS X 10.12.6 – 10.13 Macbook Pro, Mac Mini / Pro, iMac + Hackintosh DP USB Drive
What You’ll Need:
A 8GB USB thumb drive. We’re sure you have those lying around at home. A USB 3.0 drive would be preferred.
macOS Sierra 10.12. download via Mac App Store.
A Mac that doesn’t crash and a little patience.
1. First and foremost download the macOS High Sierra image from the Mac App Store. Once done, move onto the next step.
2. Plug your USB drive into your Mac.
3. Launch Disk Utility from Spotlight or Launchpad.
4. Select your USB drive from the left hand side corner of Disk Utility.
5. Now click on the ‘Erase’ tab at the top. Leave everything else untouched and click on the ‘Erase’ button. We would recommend leaving the name of the drive to ‘Untitled’ as well.
6. Assuming macOS High Sierra is done downloading, launch Terminal on your Mac.
7. Now type in the following command exactly as shown:
sudo /Applications/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia –applicationpath /Applications/Install macOS High Sierra.app –volume /Volumes/USB
8. Provided you followed the steps correctly, your Mac will now start creating the bootable macOS Sierra 10.12.6 USB drive. The process can take quite a while so don’t be alarmed.
We would highly recommend not touching or using your Mac at all during the entire process. Just grab yourself a cup of coffee and return after at least half an hour to check on the progress. Once you see that the process is complete, close the Terminal window and remove the USB drive from your Mac. You’re now set to use it on any Mac on which you wish to install macOS Sierra 10.12.6
Track: Areo Chord & Anuka – Incomplete (Muzzy Remix) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/IncompleteMuzzyRemixYO