This is a quick how to get Homebrew running on 4.1.0 and 5.0.2.
Homebrew allows you to:
BACKUP AND RESTORE SAVES LOCALLY TO YOUR SD CARD.
Play Arcade games, Sefa Genesis games, Game Boy Colour games, etc.
soon Game Bot Advance, N64, GameCube, Wii, Wii U and Nintendo Switch Games.
The list goes on and the possibilities are endless.
This is not a hold your hand tutorial more of a general tutorial demonstration.
My usual Camera was not used which is why video quality may not be the best. The switch in the video is on 4.1.0. Tried to show that but the system was attempting to update, oh well believe it cause this is confirmed working by MANY people in the communities along with myself.
This is at your own descretion i am not responsable for softbricked or bricked system. Be careful and take your time.
If all goes well you will have learned something and accomplished homebrew on your switch 4.x.x and 5.x.x.
All the best. Like subscribe and hit that notification icon.
More videos coming soon maybe another tutorial with a better camera that is not in current use.
Go to this website for 4.x.x files:
Go to this website for 5.x.x files:
Website to send payload from android device. (I used my Galaxy S8, some android phones dont work for sending the payload:
1. Download needed files
2. Place the needed files on the micro sd card. (micro sd card formatted as fat32.) well in your pc. SDXC/Fast speed micro sd card may not work
3. Put prepared micro sd card in your switch.
4. Plug usb into switch and payload sending device. (From switch to android phone for example Galaxy S8)
5. Power off switch
6.With your switch jigged kind of like how I have it, wire from the heatsink to the 10th pin of the right joy con slot. (On the switch, closest pin to the back on the right side)
7. Hold volume up and power button for a second maybe two. (Screen stays black.
8. Go to .amazonaws.com/web-fusee-launcher/index.html
(Pick file send payload well in rcm on switch, shows as apx)
9. Launch firmware CFW.
10. Wait for switch to boot and click the album icon in your menu.
11. Enjoy Homebrew on 4.x.x and 5.0.0
Again be careful, take your time and this is at your own descretion if you want to do this. I am not responsible this method is used by MANY people.
Be careful: Some say this could degrade the life of your switch. This is probable, possible but may also be overanalyzed in a way to exaggerate the method in question. Again just be careful and use at your own discretion.
Here’s an artist I want to share with you… Leonidas
Music by Leonidas available on Spotift, Apple Music and Google Play: